I made a discovery recently that I thought I'd share. Actually, I am usually the last person to figure something out so I am probably just stating what was already known.
Nature's Miracle is a wonder working spray.
My senior citizen doggie had been experiencing incontinence her last weeks of life. I bought some enzyme stuff, you know that spray or just liquid stuff, to help me zap the smell. It worked. Since my little furry baby passed away I still had lots of this stuff sitting around.
Caring for a senior parent can come with incontinence issues too. And like my furry baby, that smell just doesn't seem to go away no matter how much bleach you put down. I know because I have nearly poisoned myself several times using too much bleach. That smell seems to permeate every thing, even the plastic garbage bin. Everywhere you go it's like that smell follows you. One day, for whatever reason, I grabbed the bottle of Nature's Miracle and viola! The smell was gone. Now, after I change the garbage, I spray it. After I clean up an accident, I spray it. The bottle was nearly full when my furry baby crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Now it's nearly empty. Time to order more.
(I was not compensated for this message.)
Leave a Reply.
I'm just writing to keep from losing it.